If you are interested in this property – please review the following instructions:
Prospective tenants must view property in person before consideration of tenancy.
- Our application can be found on www.LavaRockRealty.com/long-term-rentals
- Each applicant (over the age of 18) must submit a complete application
Please complete the application as follows:
- All pages of the application must be completed and signed. Incomplete applications will be immediately rejected.
- Two (2) forms of ID (one must be government issued)
- Proof of income includes: 3 most recent pay-stubs, W-2s, Social Security letter, 1099s, or other official documents. If self-employed, provide copies of your past two (2) years of Schedule C.
Application fee of $27/applicant for Hawaii resident and $42/applicant for non-Hawaii resident (resides in HI less than 12 months) will only be collected for background and credit checks if potential tenant is interested in renting the property. Fee can be paid by credit card, cash, US money order or cashier check only (no personal checks).
A property is not considered secured until the application is approved and the security deposit has been received in our office.